Monday, November 15, 2010

Soup Sunday's

Last night we had our second weekly Soup Sunday!! It was a success. I made Sausage Lentil soup. It wasn't completely from scratch, Thomas and I went to this great nursery by our house called Watson's and they had a package of this soup. I love that place. We had to get sausage and beef broth then I doctored it up too adding celery and cayenne pepper and red pepper flakes. We got a fresh loaf of sourdough and heated it up in the oven. I must say that Soup Sunday's are great. I just learned that my grandpa held "Soup Sunday's" when my mom was growing up, so that is kind of a fun little unknown tradition that I am keeping up!

Enjoy your week!

May the good saints protect you and bless you today and may trouble ignore you each step of the way - Irish blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley