Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Store Tours!



I wanted to take you all on a tour today of one of my favorite stores in Bellevue. It is called Common Folk Co. I first found it with my sister and mom as we were on the search for inspiration and items for our weddings (my sister and my weddings - not my mom's shes been married to my dad for a while) You can check out their facebook page here.
This store is a mixture of things old and new and they mix it all up in their displays as well. The vintage cake topper for my wedding I got from here, its similar to the one above. But mine came with a beautiful story. It belonged to this dear old couple, they had used it in their wedding and they were going to share their 50th wedding anniversary the same year we were to wed. And my sister got the pillow for their ring bearer. You can't really tell, but the centerpiece on the table has branches with vases hanging from them, they had three different styles and they were my purchase of the day.

I always find things I love at this store. And it tends to be reasonably priced. I got this really cute pig painting that I have on the wall in my living room. Its on a stretched canvas. This store has so many great things for the home, party's, wedding's, and baby. I always love it when I have an excuse to trek to Bellevue and visit this quaint shop. I learned when I was in there on Sunday, that it was originally form Chehalis and they moved 6 years ago to Bellevue.

I hope that you enjoyed my first Store Tour and that if you get a chance visit Bellevue Crossroads area anytime soon that you check out this great store!!

Here is their address: 15600 NE 8th Street, Suite A-5 Bellevue, WA 98008

Do you have a store that you would like to have featured on my blog? Just leave a comment and I will be sure to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I love Common Folk! Also Common Folk Kids in Crossroads Mall is great for kid gifts.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley