Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Best Friends Wedding

My best friend and her new husband (well first husband..scratch that..ONLY husband!)

My best friend, Laura, got married this past weekend on June 4th. Actually she got married TWICE on June 4th to the same guy.

She and I have been friends/best friends since forever. We were Bump Buddies and somehow were able to form a lasting friendship outside of the womb that has lasted us 27 years. Ok I just aged myself - and her, how embarrassing. She is by far one of the most caring, loving, supportive individuals I have met in my life. We went to school together 15 years from Pre-school through 12th grade. Then we went to different colleges but stayed in touch. It doesn't matter how much time has passed between our conversations or get together's we always seem to pick it up where we left off. It hasn't been all fun and games, we have had our arguments, but our friendship is as strong as family. We have some similar interests and others that are way off but we make it work. I have been so lucky in my life to have a friend like Laura, I would not be the person I am without her.

It has been such a blessing since she met her beau, Joe. I have been ready for a long time for Laura to settle down, so that we can do married couple things together but she knew she was waiting for someone special, and she found him in Joe. He compliments her so well and they are perfect for each other. I also know that they are great together because whenever we talk she always has such good and wonderful things to say about him. Not once have I heard her complain about him. Its in relationships like those that are sure to last.

The wedding was beautiful and totally LAURA. We were so fortunate to have beautiful weather in the Seattle area in the beginning of June, but not surprising a beautiful person like Laura would get a BEAUTIFUL day for her wedding.

Please enjoy the following pictures of the wedding.



The Bride and her Father.


Her Beautiful Bouquet.
Praying for a blessing of the ceremony and marriage.
The KISS!! It was so long I was able to get 4 pictures and I have a delay on my camera between shots.
Pronouncing Mr. and Mrs.
Boogie down the aisle, no they didn't actually boogie but they sure are happy!!
My beautiful friend in her Reception Hat!
Congratulating!
Posing for a pic with the Bride!

I love you Laura and may your life and marriage be full of many blessings! Love you too, Joe!!


So my lovely readers, do you have any weddings that you are planning on attending this summer? What is your favorite part of weddings?

I love the ceremonies, especially when they are personal and you get to learn more about the couple.

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley