Friday, July 8, 2011

Hitchin' Time



As I mentioned before, Thomas and I went on a road trip to Spokane (with Sakari). The reason for the trip, you ask? Well my dear cousin Leah got married to her beau Brandon. They both met at and attended Whitworth University and were part of the varsity teams. Leah played basketball and Brandon played Football. It was a match made in heaven. They are the most adorable couple (I can say that because they are younger than me) and I am so happy that they are starting their lives together.




The Girls (three basketball players and the sisters) BEAUTIFUL!


Us. Enough Said.


The KISS, its official ladies and gents.


Cousins. (bad angle of me but that bride is GORGEOUS)


The Dance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley