Monday, October 17, 2011

I've been busy in this place...

So I have been busy in my house. Gearing up and getting ready for the Fall season. Its about that time where I can start decorating for Halloween. But before I share that with you, I thought I would show some more of my Fall Decor.

A couple weeks ago I went shopping with my MIL, Deanna and I found these crowns that I could hang on my wall.

[They reminded me of Sid Dickens. Maybe just because they were crowns and I love the ones from Sid. However, Sid's are a little bit out of my price range though they are on my wish list for "sometime in the far future". I love Sid Dickens. I remember when I was working at my "Store" in College and we pulled out some Sid's for our Valentine's Decorations. I was then in love with Sid Dickens. And then when Thomas and I went to Vancouver, BC I found a dealer who sells them. Then on one of our trips to Snohomish, I found a dealer there!! I do hope that you check out Sid's website.]

It took me a while to decide where I wanted to hang these, but finally it became clear they were needed in the living room.

What do you think?

Alas there is my front door [I do need to paint that] and the fall wreath I made all items found at the Dollar Tree (cost me $5+tax).

Hope your Fall is turning out well for you. We have been blessed with some wonderful weather lately.

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley