Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ruffles and Rust Vintage Market Antique Show

Last weekend I was finally able to attend one of the Antique Shows that Ruffles and Rust puts on. They had the show at the Evergreen State Fairgrounds in Monroe. (It was so nice to be back at that fairgrounds...so familiar as that is where I spent most of my time in high school showing my horses) They had over 50 vendors I am sure. It was a great show. Full of lots of inspiration. That was a good thing as that was the theme "A Vintage Market to Inspire". Please enjoy the pictures. I know its a lot but I just cannot edit them down.



































I hope you enjoyed the pictures, and if you were able to go I know that you had a wonderful time!!

Next weekend is the Junk Salvation - Puyallup.

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley