Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Show in Puyallup!

WOW!! What a FANTASTIC show! I had such a great time seeing all the finds, getting inspiration and purchasing my favorite things at the Junk Salvation!! The vendors really went all out this time. There was a lot of Christmas themed stuff, plenty of vintage Santa's and ornaments.

Deanna and I were "V.I.P" since we pre-purchased our tix online. We got to go in an extra 30 minutes early. It is so fun to have someone to go junking with, to talk you into things AND out of things. I have to say that both of us ARE extremely satisfied with our finds.

Of course I am sharing my unedited pictures that I took at the show. Unfortunately I did not get a picture of our favorite vendor, but we got some great deals and buys from them (even if I did lose my boots to someone else!) Please enjoy!



what a cute name!!






























The one thing I was looking for I did not find -- Nativity scene figures. If you happen to come across any please let me know!

Until the next show, just drool over the pics above :)

♥ Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley