Monday, November 7, 2011

My Finds!!

Here are my finds from the Ruffles & Rust and the Junk Salvation shows.



I love this silver tray! Trays are great ways to display collections or "things" and to keep control of all of them.


I have been wanting one of these display towers for forever, and now I finally have one!


The tea-cart is new as are the great green clogs from the Junk Salvation show. The Owl is a great giant vase that I am planning on using for flowers, ice for drinks, and anything else that sparks my fancy. While I did not get the owl at a show I DID get it at Ruffles and Rust. [oh and that pumpkin...great deal and a fab story to go with -- just ask ;) ]


My new chandelier that will be going up in our master bedroom, after I paint it a gray color. (its lavender right now) I love the hobnail on it.

Hope all is well.

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley