Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Home Study

Well peoples, we have made our decision. We are going with a small Adoption Agency in Washington State. It is out of town so we are going to get our Home Study done by another private company. We will be having our Home Visit tonight. While we are told that we will NOT be judged on our home keeping skills or the cleanliness of our home, how do you have someone come into your house and NOT clean it and pick it up?? So that is what I am doing today. Cleaning my house as if I was having company over for dinner. Luckily, Thomas and I have pretty good habits of keeping things clean in our living spaces so this will not be too much of a challenge.

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley