Thursday, April 12, 2012

Crate and Barrel Outdoor Love

I just got the new Crate and Barrel catalog in the mail and was looking through it last night. Here are some of my fave items for spring/summer outdoor living!!

Mariela 10" Footed Planter
Mariela 10" Footed Planter $69.95

Mariela 15" Footed Bowl
Mariela 15" Footed Bowl $69.95

I am always on the look out for really unique looking planters to go outside. I can just see the tall ones on either side of the garage door filled with geraniums or your favorite flower. These would also be great on a deck or patio.


Large Bell Jar with Saucer
Large Bell Jar with Saucer $59.95

A cute little terrarium to go on your outdoor coffee table or even inside with an orchid under the cloche.
Zinc Rectangular Rail Planter with Rail Hook Set
Zinc Rectangular Rail Planter with Rail Hook... $29.95 open stock $36.90

I love rail hooks and I think they are the greatest addition to a deck. A great way to add flowers without taking up precious floor space. And this planters look great with "spillers" like sweet potato vine.

Set of 3 Zinc Tall Square Planters
Set of 3 Zinc Tall Square Planters $99.95 open stock $104.85

These have great modern lines.

Set of 2 Garden Bunnies
Set of 2 Garden Bunnies $19.95 open stock $25.90

Who doesn't want a cute little bunny figurine in their garden?

Amira Hanging Birdbath with Bowl
Amira Hanging Birdbath with Bowl $59.95 open stock $64.90

Beautiful birdbath! I love how it hangs so squirrels can't get in there.


Perch 9" Pot with Saucer
Perch 9" Pot with Saucer $19.95

I saw this last year and LOVED it...I am so happy its still available!

Amira Two-Tier Plant Stand
Amira Two-Tier Plant Stand $129.00

My mom had something similar to this out on her deck. She lined it with moss and then planted herbs in it. So beautiful!

Well readers I hope you enjoyed some of my fave finds at C&B!! Leave me a comment and let me know what YOU are lusting for!! If you have a link please share!

♥ Ashley

2 comments:

  1. i love crate and barrel and all the wonderful things they sell for an outdoor garden. makes me wish i had a green thumb and could grow big beautiful plants and flowers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they really do have some great things!!

      ♥ Ashley

      Delete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley