Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Online Shopping Cart [first edition]

As I have been reading through blogs I am really attracted to the ones that showcase an "online shopping cart" or at least where they show pictures of some of their fave clothing items out there. Here is my first attempt at joining this part of the blog world. Maybe I will keep it up...who knows but it sure is fun to try!

These are just a few things that I would LOVE to have in my closet from LOFT, Eddie Bauer and Nordstroms.

Cotton Short Sleeve Hoodie

Cotton Short Sleeve Hoodie $39.50 LOFT

Urban Animal Print Ruffle Neck Dress

Urban Animal Print Ruffle Neck Dress $49.50 LOFT
Cascade Ruffle Knit Tank Dress
Cascade Ruffle Knit Tank Dress $49.50 LOFT

Knit Roll Sleeve Tunic
Knit Roll Sleeve Tunic $39.50 LOFT
Online Exclusive

Salt and Pepper Gem Necklace Tee
Salt and Pepper Gem Necklace Tee $44.99 LOFT
Was $49.50
EXTRA 40% OFF TAKEN AT CHECKOUT NO CODE NEEDED
Similar Skirt: Eyelet Mini Skirt $59.50 LOFT


Raglan Sleeve Henley Blouse
Raglan Sleeve Henley Blouse $44.99 LOFT
Was $49.50
EXTRA 40% OFF TAKEN AT CHECKOUT NO CODE NEEDED
Eyelet Ruffle Shimmery Combo Dress $89.50 LOFT
Ruffle Front Chambray Dress
Ruffle Front Chambray Dress$69.50 LOFT
3/4 Sleeve V-Neck Cardigan
3/4 Sleeve V-Neck Cardigan $49.50 LOFT

Sandpiper Cardigan $69.95-$79.95
Also in Petite & Tall
NEW!

*Could not get picture*

Long Sleeve Harbor Cardigan
(3)
$59.95-$69.95
Also in Petite, Tall & Plus
NEW!

TOMS 'Classic' Glitter Slip-On (Women)
TOMS 'Classic' Glitter Slip-On (Women)$53.95



Do you have any of my MUST HAVE items? Or do these inspire you to start looking and get ready for Spring/Summer clothing? Please share in the comments section!

♥ Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I almost bought that eyelit skirt from the Loft last week. Those glitter toms are adorable too; have you seen the crocheted ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really? I am going to have to go check the Loft out. I didn't think that I would get into the Toms but I really like wearing skinny jeans and flats and I think the idea of the giving back with Toms is fab!! So I might have to break down and get a pair!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley