Wednesday, April 18, 2012

OSC - Anthropologie

I have always enjoyed the housewares at Anthropologie (I always BEELINE for the SALE section) I know that their clothes are well made and I liked the look of them. But it is SO overwhelming looking at their clothes in the store...I never know where to start and I feel like each item I pick up is totally overpriced (by my "Marshall's" standards - since most of my clothes are from there) at more than $79. After reading through some blogs lately I have been inspired to take a second look and I am finding that online shopping is much easier! Now I have an "Online Shopping Cart" that I can take into the stores and then into the fitting room. With my short curvy frame some of the clothes that I have tried on in years past just don't fit right but if ONE of these clothing items works I think I will be a Happy Girl.

These would be some great additions to my wardrobe if I was going to get a non-teaching job. Learn about why I am on the Job Hunt Here


Laced Lineage Top
$68.00

Not too sure how I will like the fit around my hips but I love the yellow detailing.

Pointelle Lace Tee
Pointelle Lace Tee
$58.00

The colour is perfect and I like the sheerness of the top. Perfect for pairing with a bikini this summer!

Slouchy Bands Sweater
Slouchy Bands Sweater
$88.00

My usual grey strips...but this has a bonus -- POCKIES!!! do you see them?

Tousled Pintuck Tank
Tousled Pintuck Tank
$58.00

I really like the texture of this tank. Would look great with the cardi above!

Urubamba Tank
Urubamba Tank
$78.00

I am really drawn to this Urubamba Tank because it is a FAR cry from the usual
white/grey/neutral colours I am drawn to.

Paned Hellebore Sweater
Paned Hellebore Sweater
$98.00

Ochre Vines Skirt
Ochre Vines Skirt
$88.00

Love this skirt...not sure what to wear on top but I love the colours and the grey band at the hemline!

Vallota Peasant Blouse
Vallota Peasant Blouse
$79.95 was $148.00

This reminds me of my mom...just in my loose fitting and flowing style.

Openwork Cables Cardigan
Openwork Cables Cardigan
$49.95 was $188.00

Greening Cardigan
Greening Cardigan
$49.95 was $188.00

POCKIES!!! enough said.

Tender Falls Shower Curtain
Tender Falls Shower Curtain
$39.95 was $118.00
If I was going to redo our guest bathroom - which I am seriously contemplating after seeing this curtain - it is a sure winner!





Crested Crane Bust
Crested Crane Bust
$198.00

So interesting... I have NO place for this in my house but can you picture this in yours?

Floral Burst Knob, Forget-Me-Not
Floral Burst Knob, Forget-Me-Not
$8.00

Cute little knobs to change out on a piece of furniture!


So there you have it my darling readers. The second installment of "Online Shopping Cart". What are your thoughts? Anything you are swooning over at Anthro?


Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley