Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Boo!!!!

 Well it is officially October so I thought I would show off some of my fall and halloween decorations.  I love getting the house ready for each season and upcoming holiday.  (normally I don't like my decorations for halloween to be up longer than my christmas ones but I am just super excited this year!)
 here is my every season tree all ready for halloween.  I love the candy corn garland.  All of the ornaments are from Pier 1 except for the green jewels.  The leaves are from the dollar tree and I made the spiders last year.
 spiders again are from last year, the pumpkin scarecrow I believe is from Pier 1 as is the turkey...I love that turkey.
 Leaf garland is made from the dollar tree.  The wicked blocks are from Wight's and the glitter pumpkins are from the dollar deals in target this year.

 here is my second every season tree...it has a ghost and pumpkin theme.  the ghosts are a garland from the dollar deals at target and the pumpkins are from pier 1 and hallmark.




and finally our entry.  the wreath is made from items found at the dollar tree (I think all in all it cost around $12)  and the little scarecrow guy is from kmart.

I hope you enjoyed my harvest time tour!!
Linked to: Fabulous Fall Linky

♥ Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your fall decorations! Makes me so excited for Fall and the holidays!


    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley