Tuesday, January 8, 2013

[recipe] Rosemary Cranberry Spread

I mentioned that I served this delicious dip/spread at my Ladies Christmas Tea.  I found it on Pinterest and it was SO easy and SO good.  Here is the LINK to the original post.







Rosemary Cranberry Spread

Ingredients:
  • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 4 tablespoons dried sweetened cranberries
  • 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
  • fresh cracked pepper and kosher salt 
Directions:
  1. Place all cream cheese into a bowl and using a spoon, fold in all ingredients until well combined.
  2. Serve along side crackers or toasted baguette slices, (I served mine with Parmesan Butterhorns)

Hope you enjoy! Let me know how you liked this recipe!

Linked to: Tasty Tuesdays and What I Whipped UpWednesdays


♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley