Monday, May 20, 2013

Nursery so far...

We are getting closer to bringing our baby home!!

So some work has been done on the nursery. I wanted to share a little of what she will be coming home to. A full nursery  tour will come after we are home and have gotten a few more things. 


I got inspired from Pinterest and wanted to add some poms above the crib. 

This is what her view will look like. I think I still need to add a few more green ones. And maybe another silver one?

The changing table/dresser was in my childhood room. I just updated it with some grey paint. I still want to change out the knobs, but this works for now. 

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley