Saturday, May 18, 2013

She is almost here!!

I am overwhelmed with excitement and anxiety at the thought of meeting and bringing home our precious little girl. I have had a migraine for 8 days straight. We leave on Monday after work to go to the hospital. Did I tell you we get to be there when she is born??? I mean we don't get to be in the OR but at the hospital. (When we were at our orientation seminar one of the adoptive couples were from out of town and were fortunate enough to get their own hospital room!!  I sure hope that happens to us! Prayers and fingers crossed)

Then I am not really sure what the plan is. If we don't get our own room I will probably sleep at the hospital if the birth mom wants me too. And I don't know when we will get to take the baby home. Hopefully we will get to bring her home by Memorial Day. 

We also have to pick out a name. I think we are going to try and see if we can't all agree on a name. Otherwise we might just let the birth mom pick out the middle name - as long as it flows together nicely!

I sure hope my migraine goes away so that I can enjoy meeting our little girl!!

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley