Wednesday, June 5, 2013

{weekly update} week two

How has another week gone by already!!  I am so amazed by how much has changed in just a week with this little girl!!  She is becoming more active everyday and we are starting to see more of a schedule with her!!



Weight: not sure exactly but I would say she is still in the low 7 pound range.  Maybe 7.3 ounces?



Sleep: girlfriend is more awake this week just looking around.  I would say she is up for close to 6 hours.  Last night we tried her in the bassinet and I think it might have been a little too early for her - she loves to cuddle! So she was pretty fussy.



Clothes: still rocking the newborn onesies, though she does fit into some preemie clothes!



Visitors: she got to meet my soon to be sister in law (they just got engaged two days ago!!).  Then we have ventured out to my in-laws house as well as to visit with Thomas' brother, wife and kids at their home. 

Diet: still chowing down on 2 ounces of Similac formula at each feeding.  We have about 8 a day every 3 to 4 hours.



Crying: usually just when she is hungry. She has her moments where she will make a crying face for 0.2 seconds and then calm right down.  However, last night she was pretty fussy for about an hour or so.

Baby Gear Love: still love the glass Dr. Brown's bottles (hoping to get more soon). I also got an app on my phone to record feedings, diaper changes, and napping/sleeping.

Milestones: going out for Sushi and shopping at Costco.  We also had our first baby shower at my school so she came for a visit and got to meet my co-workers! And her umbilical cord came off yesterday!!



♥ Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley