Thursday, July 25, 2013

July Cara Box!! Sail Away

I participated in the Cara Box over at Wifessionals this month. What a fun experience. How it works is you sign up and get paired with two other bloggers in the states. One you learn about in their blog and then send them a gift and the other one learns about you via your blog and the sends you a gift!!  There is a catch the box has a theme that you must abide by and send it off by the 20th of the month. Go here to participate: http://www.wifessionals.com 

I was paired up with Tiffany at Style Honestly. She is adorbs and has great fashion advice!  I am so happy for her because she just landed an awesome job at Anthropologie!!  To see what I got Tiffany hop on over to her blog: http://www.stylehonestly.com 

The sweet and adorable Elise from Books Bottles and Bags was my gift giver. I had to check out the blog of the woman who was gifting me. She is a nanny and I think the perfect person for me to be paired up with for my first Cara Box adventure!!  I LOVE everything he got me. It was so thoughtful and a great boost to my morale! 

She totes stayed with the theme even in the box! Love those stamps!


Inside I got the best stuff!! The note she included was uplifting and I love that she gave an explanation of each item. 

Elise sent me a pair of jammy shorts since I am a new parent! And I also got two pairs of boot socks since I live on a farm and in boots!!  She also helped to ensure that our home doesn't smell like farm animals by including a wallflower fragrance with an anchor applicator. (Thomas will greatly appreciate this!!)


Ellie was not forgotten and I am so happy that she was included in the box!!  She got the cutest little outfit. Polka dot ruffled boomers and a sweet neon pink crab patterned top!  I love how it is open with the matching polka dot bows in the back!!

Thank you Elise for the great box!! Make sure you go check out her adorable blog:  
 http://beexthree.blogspot.com 

Also you an follow me on bloglovin!

Linked to: http://www.wifessionals.com/2013/07/july-cara-box-reveal-link-up.html

-Ashley 

6 comments:

  1. I sent my partner the same wall flower plug in and she told me that she sent it to her partner as well! I love participating in this swap every month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so funny! I loved this exchange and can't wait for this months!

      Delete
  2. OMG I had Elise last month! Isn't she so good at this :)

    I loved mine BTW, will reveal soon!

    Tiffany Ima
    <a href="http://stylehonestly.com>Style Honestly</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Elise is great! She is a lot of fun. I'm so happy you liked yours!

      Delete
  3. Omg, that outfit is SO cute! I am in love!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley