Sunday, July 21, 2013

Weekend Wedding

We attended a good friend of ours wedding yesterday. She was on our college and all star cheer team with us.

Balloons lining the driveway. 

The location was beautiful on a private lake. All of her details were so cute and that started with her adorable invitations. You could tell how loved she is and she had a record 14 bridesmaids!!!  The food was delish, it was a Mexican theme with tamales, tacos and a boat load of guac!  One of my fave things was they served their drinks out if a canoe!!

The kiss. 
All the pretty bridesmaids. 

We had a great time. But boy are weddings different with a little one in tow!  We sat towards the back on the outside of the row for the ceremony-usually I try to be on the aisle as close to the front as I can be, but we need to be able to make a quick exit if needed. 


The tables. 


And we got a family photo!!



-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley