Monday, August 26, 2013

Cara Box! Seasons

I participated in the Cara Box exchange again this month over at www.wifessionals.com and got matched up with two lovely ladies. 

This months theme was seasons of life. No set theme just to get our girl something good for where she is in life!

I got Sybil over at Peace it all Together.  http://peaceitalltogether.blogspot.com She is lovely and is so inspirational. I live her blog and how she shares what is going on and how to find strength in The Lord. To see what I got her head on over to her blog at:

Heather from Lawless Life http://heather-lawlesslife.blogspot.com. had me. She is so sweet and has a big heart. I just live the box she sent me. It was so fun going to my mailbox and seeing that it had arrived!!  She gave me a sweet little note and then some great goodies. 



I got a headband. Which will be great when I start up teaching again next week. Some mints, lip balm and a cute little bracelet and coin purse. I also got a note pad that will be great on my desk. She also included a great hat with g detail! I love it!!

If you are interested in joining this super cool exchange contact Kaitlin at www.wifessionals.com!!

- Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley