Wednesday, October 2, 2013

{weekly update} week 19

I missed Ellie's update yesterday because I have been hit by the plague, or something like that. It happened last week and I realized that I haven't taken any pictures of Ellie this week. Maybe because she is sick too. We are a mess in this house and just praying for healing and health. 



I still can't believe that I have known and had this little gem in my life for 19 whole weeks!! I am deeply in love with her and it just keeps getting better and better (even though we are sick)

Diet: Even though she's sick she still has quite an appetite and the still getting about 24 to 26 ounces a day. She is still eating Similac sensitive formula exclusively.

Sleep: Again Pie is sick so her sleep schedule has been a little bit off but she is still wanting to  sleep. She is taking lots of naps and sleeping about 6 to 7 hours at night getting up at 4:30 in the morning. 



Crying: Baby girl has been crying a lot more than usual because she's not feeling well and her nose is very congested so probably out of discomfort. But as usual she still cries when hungry or overly tired.

Clothes: Girlfriend is still wearing 0 to 3 months size clothes, she's quite the fashionista!

Baby Gear Love: Even though little Miss E is under the weather she still really enjoys playing with her Exersaucer. Still a really big fan of blankets or anything that she can hold onto, her Oball rattle, and she loves looking at herself in the mirror. 



Milestones: Ellie is being much more vocal and talkative this week so fun hearing her voice!!

Mama: I have been sick for the past week or so and I've been missing holding onto my baby girl because I don't want to get her more sick so Thomas has been quite the husband and father taking care of both of us. We are so lucky to have him be the man in our lives. Aside from being sick and not getting a hold my baby life has been pretty good. 

Sweet sweet Ellie Faith I love you so much. You are just so adorable and I am so thankful every day that I get to be your mama!!



-Ashley 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley