Tuesday, October 22, 2013

{weekly update} week 22

Another week bites the dust. How can she be 22 weeks already I just can't believe how quickly time goes by.  Writing these posts every Tuesday really does make the time go by just a little bit quicker. Ellie was such a joy this week and really is growing up.



Diet: Ellie is eating about an average of 26 ounces of the Similac Sensitive formula. We started her on Organic Rice Cereal in Sunday. She doesn't eat very much but is starting to understand the concept of "solid" foods. 



Sleep: Naps have been a little off this week due to her nose being stuffy but we are still getting our solid night sleep of about 8 hours. She is still sleeping in our room in the bassinet right next to me. Usually she is swaddled at night but sometimes she gets to sleep "free" during naps.  



Crying: Same as other weeks when tired or hungry.  Occasionally when bored and then when her teeth are bothering her. 



Clothes: Still rocking the 0-3 month clothes though her torso is starting to her a little too long for some so we will start transitioning into 3-6 month size here pretty soon. (Makes me so sad to pack up her cute little clothes). 



Baby Gear Love: OMG Ellie Faith is having a total blast with all the toys on her Exersaucer and Walker, she is doing so much better at sitting up and can now reach all of the fun things. She also is starting to become a fan of Sophie and still loves her Oball. She is also a fan of playing with her activity mat and just wants to put all of the hanging toys in her mouth. We also got her a Baltic Amber teething necklace this week, while she wasn't showing too much discomfort we thought we would give it a try from all the tips I have gotten about them. While I was out shopping with Ellie and Nanny I also got a Chewbeads necklace that Ellie is also enjoying!



Milestones: Sitting on her own better and improved balance, being able to grab at all the toys on her Exersaucer, and having "solid" food for the first time. Ellie also went to the Pumpkin Patch for the first time with her Grandpa, Papa, Nanny and Uncle Cory.  We had a great time!




Mama: I am just loving this stage that Ellie is in. If you have read my Infertiltiy Jourmey page recently you know that we just suffered our fourth loss and Ellie has been such a wonderful thing to have during this difficult time. She just brings me so much joy and fulfillment in my life. 



Sweet Little Miss E you are a true blessing in my life and such a sweet adorable angel. I thank God for you everyday. 



-Ashley 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley