Tuesday, November 12, 2013

{weekly update} week 25

I think this week went by super fast!! We had a lot of fun and some new experiences that helped us all to grow just a little bit more!!  Sweet Ellie Faith has been in our lives for a full 25 weeks. 



Diet: Girlfriend is now eating peas and rice cereal along with her formula. Hoping to try some broccoli this week. Just have to make it!!



Sleep: Little E really likes her morning nap and then her afternoon one is hit or miss and the time is not consistent. Night sleep has been pretty good this week only with a couple of wake ups. I just love her being in our room and I think she likes it too!



Crying: On occasion she will get the cutest pouty lip, who knows the reason. Generally a happy baby even though she is teething. Usually she is pretty easy to console. 



Clothes: I have officially packed away all of her newborn and 0-3 months sized clothes and we are full on in the 3-6 month size. I can't believe how many things we have in this size and they are all so cute! We have quite the stash for our next baby girl!!




Baby Gear Love: BOOKS!! New fave thing is to sit and read a quick board book! She also still loves her walker aka "race car" can't wait until her feet reach and she can move herself!  TOES are also a big hit (just hers not mine!). She is also a huge fan of her soft blocks and still loves her dancing/singing friends in the mobile.  And Miss E is a huge fan of her super cute best friend in the mirror (spoiler alert its her!). 




Social: Baby girl went to church, out to Sushi, got to see her Nanny four days in a row!! She also got to go shopping up in Snohomish, the cutest little vintage and antiquing town, ate at a restaurant there and was a complete joy/trooper the whole time!!


(caught red handed with the chocolate cake!)

Milestones: Little Miss E can help pull herself to a standing position!! And her tooth is almost through! She also stuck Coopers leg in her mouth, brave girl! First overnight with just daddy!!


(The picture he texted me in the morning)

Mama: I had an overnight function with my school on Sunday so I spent my first night away from Ellie. God gave me a great peace while I was away because I knew/know what great capable hands she was in with Thomas!! I am so enjoying the preparations for the upcoming holidays and starting some new traditions for our family!! Ellie Faith is such a blessing and I love her so much. 



Darling Ellie you are a true joy and make us so happy. We could not have asked for a better first child and are so thankful for your sweet disposition and cute little personality!



-Ashley 


1 comment:

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley