Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Wishlist for Him

Christmas Wishlist for Him

1. Sweater.  I love sweaters on guys and luckily my husband loves to wear them too.  He wears one almost every day to work so we need to increase his inventory so he can have more variety.  I really like the mock neck on this sweater, especially the buttons.  I have found that a lot of these styles have a zipper and I just like the buttons so much more.  I also love that this style can be nice for work but also work with jeans for a more casual style.
2. Earphones.   These are actually on his list this year.  We spend a lot of time together in our living room.  Sometime we just like to be in each others company while we do our own thing.  Thomas loves listening to pod-casts on his phone, but his current ear buds are broken.  This pair is super cool because they have a remote and mic adjuster on the cord!
3. Sweatpants. We wear sweats almost all the time when we are home (I even wear them to work - the joys of being a PE teacher!).  The hubs could use a new pair (or five!) as his are ruined "well loved"....I love that these are fleece and that they have pockies (pockets).  I love me some pockies!!!
4. Beef jerky. Honestly, what guy doesn't like beef jerky?  And these would be great as a stocking stuffer!  A guy always needs something to gnaw on and what's more "manly" than jerky?  Is it just me or does it hurt your jaw?  IDK but Thomas loves beef jerky.
5. Flannel.  If you don't already know, we love flannel in our house.  Maybe its because we are trying to channel our farmer style?  But he could use another flannel and this would look great under the sweater too!!

Well I guess I better get shopping!!

What are some things on your guys list this year? I would love to know!!

♥ Ashley 



1 comment:

  1. Happy shopping! We won't be doing any shopping for each other this year so I'm living vicariously through everyone else's wish lists. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley