Thursday, December 19, 2013

Give Back with these Last Minute Gift Ideas



Christmas is 6 days away!!!  I was looking through my Better Homes and Gardens magazine yesterday and came across these beautiful bracelets from "Chavez for Charity".  I fell in love with these designs and that the proceeds go to charity.  

Here is an excerpt from the website about the company:
chavez for charity is a new collection designed by Julie Marie Chavez, founder and Creative Director of the fashion jewelry line mariechavez.
Through the sale of a colorful assortment of bracelets, Julie's mission is to raise money and awareness for some of today’s most important and necessary charitable initiatives like providing access to clean water and sanitation and helping to end violence against women and girls.
Each colored bracelet represents a specific cause. mariechavez will donate 25% of the gross proceeds from the sale of a specific colored bracelet to its corresponding cause.

There are 10 colors to choose from: Black, Blue, Brown, Gold, Green, Multi-colored, Pink, Purple, Red and Yellow.  Each color represents a different cause/charity as well as a variety of bracelet styles and shades of that color.  Individual bracelets start at $10!!





These are just a sample of what are available on the website.  If you HURRY and order by tomorrow you can be guaranteed delivery for Christmas!  

These bracelets would be the perfect gift or stocking stuffer! 

And what better way to give a "double gift" at Christmastime, by giving back with each purchase?

♥ Ashley

**I was NOT compensated for this post.  I just love these bracelets and wanted to share with you all!**


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Found your blog... And first off those salami chips look UH-MAZING and those bracelets are too cute! I love them, I'm asking my hubby to get me a set for my birthday.. Aww the joys of having a birthday in January!! ;) And your daughter is to die for cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley