Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Salami Chips

I posted on Sunday about the Ladies Christmas Tea I host each year and promised to follow up with some recipes.

As I mentioned the Salami Chips were a total hit!  I originally got the idea/recipe from my November issue of Better Homes and Gardens. Though upon making these I have some ideas to help them cook more evenly.

 

Ingredients:

Thinly sliced Salami

Directions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment, a silicone baking mat, or foil and then top with a rack.
3. Place the salami in a single layer on the baking rack and bake for about 15 minutes, flipping halfway through.

(**when I made these I put the slices directly on the baking mat and the edges burned while the center remained soft.  So I think the baking rack will help them cook more evenly**)

Serve with your favorite dip.  I served mine with Cranberry Rosemary Spread.

linking up: via

♥ Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea!! Perfect for a holiday party!! Thanks so much for linking up!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley