Thursday, January 30, 2014

Valentines

We are getting into the Valentines Spirit on the Farm.  I still have yet to put up our decorations for this holiday...better do it soon or it will be time for St. Patricks Day before I know it!!  It really is true though that the holidays are so much more fun when you have kids.  I mean I loved the holiday's before and we tried to include the pups as much as we could but nothing compares to our sweet little Ellie!!

With that in mind I have to start thinking of how I can "decorate the baby"!!  The items below are all just too cute!!!


Valentines


Crazy 8
#4 I am not a huge heart fan but there is something about this top that is just so adorable!!


Organic Leggings
 #2 Who doesn't love organic baby clothes?  I love that these aren't red or pink, kind of a coral color if you will.  And you all know how much I am loving Coral right now!!


Crazy 8
#5 Another cute top with a heart on it....maybe having a little girl is making me change my tune about hearts....


Old Navy Eyelet Sleeve Tunic Tops For Baby - Bright coral
#6 This is super cute and I think would go great with the Organic Leggings!


Valentine's Headband
#3 I just adore all of PLE headbands and this one does not disappoint!  How cute and festive is it?




♥ Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I love it!! I'm totally not into Valentine's day and my husband and I have never celebrated, but I will totally go all out for baby boy. I really do think holidays are made for kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your picks! Coral had always been a favorite color of mine...I just ordered that coral tunic for Sadie from Old navy and it should be here any day...can't wait! Brittany from PLE is a friend of mine and is just the sweetest...we opened our shops and started our blogs within a few weeks of each other (we randomly met through the girl who did our blog designs!) We "chat" often via email and keep each other sane durning the crazy busy times when we're wondering how on earth we can manage full time jobs, etsy shops and being mamas!
    www.sadieskyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley