Monday, February 24, 2014

Cara Box - Winter 2014 "Shine"

I participated with Kaitlyn of Wifessionals Cara Box exchange again this winter. The theme of the box was "Shine" meaning to get items that would make/help your partner shine!!

In addition this was he first time it was primarily centered around IG and we also were paired up this time with ladies in our own state!! How fun to actually be able to meet your #carabox partner!!! 

A bunch of us got together right before the Super Bowl to meet up! I got to meet Rebekah, the girl who I have a gift to! Unfortunately my partner, Jenifer, (who was gifting me) had just gotten word that they were needing to move so she was unable to attend.  She is awesome and has an adorable store "Shop Monkeybug" you can also follow here on IG: @shopmonkeybug

Let me tell you that Jenifer did a stellar job in selecting items for my box!! I love everything in it!! [sometimes when you participate in these you never know what you're gonna get] but absolutely NO worries here! She nailed it!


Jenifer wrote me a sweet note on her personal stationary. It was so kind and encouraging!


I love to garden and am a huge fan of being organic; so these organic veg seeds are right up my alley!  I can't wait to get these planted and enjoy the sweet treats of my labor, and hopefully Ellie will like them too!


I am also a total tea person and have become obsessed with honey so this lavender blend will be awesome and hopefully help me lower my stress/anxiety levels!

Somehow she knew that I love chocolate and toffee. I can wait to treat myself!



A girl who has a chalkboard can ALWAYS use more chalk! I love the colors and am looking forward to my next design. 

And who doesn't love a free trip to Starbucks? I am already picking out my order, grande upside down caramel macchiato. Yum!


Burt's Bees is one of my most fave products and we use the lotion for Ellie. I am so happy to have my own special supply!  Especially to help me battle my extremely dry hands (it's what I get for washing my hands and using sanitizer every five minutes at work)!


Seriously. She knows me so well. I am obsessed with the color mint right now and she got me matching Mama and Mini turbans from "Pieces to Peaces" in mint polka dots!! And my first bottle of Essie nail polish! I am so excited to try it out and see what all the fuss is about!!


Girlfriend loved her turban so much she would let us take it off and she wanted to wear it as a necklace during "dinner". Also she wanted mine so bad during our mini iPhone photo sesh I could barely keep it on she kept trying to pull it off my head!!! She is just too much! Haha. 

♥ Ashley

6 comments:

  1. Aw, what a thoughtful and generous box! I think I like the Mama and Mini turbans the best... what a cute idea! And our meet up was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great box! Our meet up was super fun! We need to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love Burt's bees! It's the best!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great box! She's so awesome for doing the Cara box swaps. I've always wanted to do it but never got around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun!! Love the Momma and mini turbans!! You guys are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Ashley!
    What a cute idea! I want to do it! haha..
    I just came across your blog and so glad I found ya! Cute blog you have here!
    Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself as your newest follower. Hope I can have you stop by my blog and follow along with our little family and life in south Florida.
    xx
    Christina

    The McGuire Family

    MarkChristinaMcGuire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley