Monday, February 10, 2014

[Meal Planning Monday] Happy Valentines Day!


Happy Monday Y'all!!!

I can't believe that we are here at yet another Monday.  Time goes by way too fast!

We had an awesome weekend celebrating our sweet little Ellie Faith being dedicated at church on Sunday.  We had family over for lunch and had Lasagna, garlic bread, and salad.  Ellie was just the best baby and we had a great time!

So here is the Menu for this week.

Monday: leftovers (probably Lasagna) super easy tonight since Thomas has an evening meeting at work.

Tuesday: I am making my mom's Baked Chicken recipe and then we will have some green bean casserole for our side (I love it!) recipe coming soon!

 Wednesday: we were gifted with tickets to see Spamalot at the 5th Ave Theatre so we are having a date night (and an early Valentines!) out!  We are heading to The Georgian and I can't wait!

Thursday: I am seriously craving some peas so I think that Chicken Paillard will go well along with Brewer Brown Rice!! YUM!

Friday: I am thinking that a Stir Fry sounds good.  I will probably make it with either Shrimp or Beef.  But veggies are just calling my name right now!  Does that ever happen to you?

Saturday: Not sure what the weather is going to be like but I know that Thomas has been asking for some sort of one pot meal, we like Pot Roast so that with a bunch of veggies will be getting in our tummies then!

Sunday: Soup SUNDAY!!! not sure what kind.  I usually decide the day before or day of.  I have a few Soup Magazines that give us inspiration.  I have been wanting to try out a Potato Leek so that might be it!

What is on your menu this week?  Would you be interested in this being a weekly link up where you can share your menus, meal planning, and recipes?  Let me know in the comments section and I will get that scheduled!

♥ Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I would be so happy to share my recipes and weekly plan with you! Wanna do this every Monday? Every Sunday? You let me know and I will follow your lead. I can make us a button in Photoshop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO need to start making it a habit to plan out a weekly menu. We are always scrambling at the last minute or eating out. I loathe meal planning and cooking, but if I just sat down on Sundays and figured it out I'm sure I'd feel a heck of a lot better. This week I made a huge crock pot of chili so we'll be eating that and pre-made salads from Trader Joe's, mostly. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley