Monday, February 3, 2014

Over the Weekend

Friday we skipped having Pizza and went to Bob's Burgers.  They just opened a new one near us and we were so excited to go.  Ellie wasn't in her prime but she was very well behaved at the restaurant.

Saturday, Ellie was feeling better and got to have a "Daddy and Ellie" day because I drove up to Seattle for a Blogger Meetup!  We met through Wifessionals Cara Box. It was so fun to meet some fellow bloggers in person and who live relatively close; Kendra, Sarah, Jennifer and Rebekah  We had a great time and it really wasn't as awkward or uncomfortable as I thought it would be. That was probably because we already "knew" each other through our blogs and IG.  I am so glad that I went, it was a much needed girl time!



Did you see it?  The Seahawks WON the Super Bowl!!  How exciting is that?!  I am not normally a football fan, actually I still am not.  But I have watched the last 3 Seahawks games, well only part of the Super Bowl.

  via

I was actually kind of looking forward to watching the commercials and the game as well.  But as luck would have it, Ellie came down with some sort of bug.  Still not sure what it is, probably just a cold.  She is really congested, had a fever on and off since Thursday evening and was pretty crabby all day on Sunday.  Girlfriend wouldn't nap much yesterday 15 min here, 30 min there.  I finally was able to get her to go down for just about an hour during the middle of the game.  (although it took nearly 20 minutes to get her to go down in the first place)  So basically I missed all the good stuff during the game.  While that might suck for an avid football fan, I didn't mind too much because I got to cuddle with my sweetie.
 



♥ Ashley

4 comments:

  1. That is so cool that you met with you Carabox ladies. This is my first time doing Carabox and it has been so neat. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! :)

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that you guys did a carabox meet up! Neither of people I was paired with blog (I was bummed).

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so great to finally meet you in person and you are just as sweet and awesome as you seem. Hopefully we can do it again soon. Oh and how amazing was that win on Sunday?? Hawk Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley