Tuesday, February 4, 2014

{weekly update} week 37

What a crazy busy week we had my sweet little darling!!  You got sick, the Seahawks won the Super Bowl! and we are finally into the Month of Love!!!  Holidays are really just way more fun with you than before!  You are just the cutest little girl and I love seeing excitement in your eyes!!



Eats: adventurous girl you are this week. Lots more "real food" here are the things you like; squash, peas, beans, yams, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, pears, raspberries, apples, apricots, puffs, oranges, and bread!! You still love your bottle. 


Sleeps: your sleep schedule has been off this week since you have been under the weather. Mini naps throughout the weekend (we were lucky to get an hour) probably because you were so congested. Sunday night you were up every hour (sometimes twice), you just wanted to be cuddled an upright. You were so so tired but too uncomfortable to sleep - poor girl. 



Goes: you went out to eat a couple times, went to the grocery store and target, went to see your uncle play tennis, watched about 15 minutes of the Super Bowl at your uncles house, and went to the nursery so mama and daddy could get tickets to the Northwest Flower & Garden Show!  


Does: still standing on your own for short bursts, getting more comfortable in your hands and knees (prefers to roll), and makes lots of "chatting" noises. 



Health: we went to the doctor yesterday, luckily you don't have an ear infection but you have a rash on your body and face which they believe is the Coxsackievirus. Nothing we can really do for it and it should clear up in the next few days. 

Also you are growing!! 27" long sweetheart!! So we are moving you into 6-9/6-12 month sized clothes!!!

(too small for your head)

Mama: I had a little bit of a rough weekend emotionally and needed some time to myself, so luckily I got to go meet up with some fellow bloggers in Saturday. That was so nice to have some girl time!! Though I missed my baby girl immensely it was nice to gve the drive to myself to think and reflect. 



My dear sweet Ellie Faith, oh how you bring me so much joy an happiness. I just love being your Mama and looking at your sweet face. You are so much more interactive and are learning so much. 



♥ Ashley





2 comments:

  1. Aw, what a sweet post! I'm so glad we got to have some blogger girl time and that you go to head home to this adorable face afterward! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to this month's Share The Love Blog Hop.
    Now following via GFC

    Natasha @ Serenity You

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley