Friday, May 2, 2014

F I V E + exciting news!

I had all sorts of ideas for what I was going to post about today but then life happened and I can't wrap my brain around it all. 

// o n e //

It's May!! That means that it's Ellie's birth month! Can I get a heck yes!?! Oh wait that means that she is almost a year old! I can't help but say that I am excited. I have loved each stage and continue to look forward to the next one! She just keeps getting cuter and more fun so I really can't complain about a thing! I mean this face!



// t w o //

I have a fairly busy month ahead. I am hosting a bridal shower for my future sis-in-law NEXT WEEKEND!!! The theme is "Breakfast at Tiffany's" so I am getting all sorts of blue and white with crystals in my house. I have a pretty good vision of what I want it all to look like, now to just execute it to my expectations and we should be good to go! Which reminds me - I need to finish up the bathroom makeover!!


// t h r e e //

I am knee deep in planning Ellie's first birthday. I have been running ideas over in my head practically since she was born.  There isn't a real theme for the party aside from colors: Coral, Mint, and Gold with some burlap and lace thrown in there. I'm hoping it turns out as cute as I have it envisioned in my head!!



// f o u r //

I am doing a lot of DIYs for her party and it's about time I get started on them. I finally pulled my sewing machine out and started making the bunting banner for her. It's almost done I just have to paint the letters on it and attach it to the string/ribbon. I actually really enjoyed it, maybe I can do something with that? Since I am so particular about what I want, I am making her invitations as I couldn't find anything I liked from all the options online. I know I am behind. Hopefully I can get them mailed out by tomorrow!!! Then I have to make the party favors, food, and paint her high chair!  Don't worry I am sourcing out her cake. I can't wait to share the details with you all as the party gets closer!!



// f i v e //

I have some big plans, changes and exciting things happening this month in celebration of Ellie's birthday!! Stay tuned to see who I have teamed up with for some awesome giveaways and prizes!!!

Thank you all for your support and following my blog. 

Ashley

6 comments:

  1. Yay for May babies! Can't wait to see what you put together for her party as the colors sound so fun! Just remember to make sure to enjoy the day. Callie's 1st bday I got caught up in the party and I didn't get to enjoy it the way I wanted to. Doing lots different this year to avoid that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a doll, I mean it!! Yay for birthdays. I second what Jenny said, try to enjoy the day. I can't wait to see pictures, it sounds super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From what I've seen before, the party you throw for Miss E is going to be amazing and wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness her little chunk thighs!!! Hope she has the best party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see how the party comes together! I wish I was energized by DIY...It's something I used to love, but just can't get into it anymore. I love the excitement you have for it and for miss Ellie :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley