Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday Meals Mashup

I feel like it's been a while since I posted a menu. Being on summer break really changes up our schedule (ie there is no real schedule). 

Here's what we have cooking this week:

It's finally wedding week for my BIL! We have been waiting and "preparing" for this wedding for over a year and are beyond excited that it's finally here. Thomas is the Best Man and I have the privilege of being a bridesmaid!  

Monday- Thomas is at the Sounders game so were are having a DIY dinner night. 

Tuesday - it's time for some good old pasta. We have an abundance of zucchini in the garden so that might make an appearance one way or another. 

Wednesday - a friend of ours is having a BBQ and we are invited. I'm bringing my moms famous pasta salad and we are in for a good time. 

Thursday - I have been watching a bunch of cooking shows lately and I've seen a lot of burgers. They are calling my name! I think I'm gonna make some ranch burgers by mixing ranch powder with the meat and then serving a side of zucchini fries!

Friday - I can't believe that the time is finally here for the rehearsal dinner for my BIL and his fiancé. We're ready to spend some quality family time for this event and hopefully have some good food.

Saturday - today's the day.  It's wedding day, so we're going to be having a festive day all day getting ready to celebrate my BIL and his fiancé for their marriage.  We're going to have some prime rib and enjoy spending time with family once again. Hooray!

Sunday - all the festivities are over and we're going to spend some quiet relaxing time and maybe make a soup for dinner. Like I mentioned before where have zucchini coming out of our ears so I'm thinking I might make a gazpacho, especially since we are experiencing another heatwave here in the PNW. 


What's cooking in your kitchen this week? I would love to know!

-Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley