Monday, November 3, 2014

#31 Days

I'm pretty sure that I mentioned it but I decided to do a 31 day challenge for Ellie's outfits for the month of October. We only missed one day so I think we did a pretty good job (and then her 3 outfit changes on Halloween hopefully made up for that!). 

Most of Ellie's outfits were made up of clothing items we already had! With the exception of a vest and few tops, I think her clothes had a pretty good variety. I also really liked utilizing what we already had!











♥ Ashley

4 comments:

  1. She might be one of the most stylish toddlers I've ever seen! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's such a great model for you! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's such a great model for you! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley