Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What's Up Wednesday

Gosh I feel like the past two weeks have just flown by. I guess life gets pretty busy when you're in charge of more than one kid!!

We've started Christmas dressing in the house and I couldn't be happier!! Let the festivities begin!!

I love my new jobs. I get to nanny for two families. My favorite part is that I have the chance to be with Ellie everyday! I love that I get to spend time with her and that she is having the opportunity to socialize with other kiddos around her age. This is definitely helping to suppress the constant baby bug I have.   Ellie is doing so well playing with the other kiddos, learning how to share, and taking her naps! I know that some day she will be a great sister and I can handle more than one!!

How cute is this goat!?? She got it for her birthday and it's just the best!!


And also Ellie has totally gotten bit by the "craft bug" and enjoys herself some good chalkbaording. 

I see one of her very own in the near future!


Speaking of babies and my emotions. Back in August Thomas and I had a conversation about how horribly I handle people's good news. He pointed a few things out and it finally clicked. I can finally be happy and not feel so jealous of this great news. I have started to fully accept the path God has for us and our family and to put it all in His hands. 

There were so many baby announcements on my blog feed on Monday and I was able to really be happy for each and every one of those lovely bloggers.  The green monster was no where to be found (still hasn't made an appearance) and I can't tell you how good that feels. So truly, from the bottom of my heart, Congratulations!!! To all you mama's to be!!

♥ Ashley

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your giant chalkboard in the kitchen! It's so awesome and fun. I'm trying to figure out a place for one in our new house. I'm "negotiating" with the hubs to just make the pantry door all chalk board! Yay for xmas decorating and I love that top pic of Ellie in those green polka dot pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness THAT goat!!! So,so cute.

    Awesome to read of God doing good things in your heart. He is good :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're in a good place to be happy for other despite your struggles. It isn't easy.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley