It's been a while since I've done one of these.
• I have never watched a super bowl and don't plan on watching today. I will be painting and busying myself in the kitchen. But I'll be rooting for my home team and hope the Seahawks win.
• Thomas and I are unsure of the actual date of our first date. So we are going with February 19.
• I let Ellie walk around the living room with snacks.
• I'm actually afraid of getting pregnant because I know I will be considered a "high risk" pregnancy due to my two ectopic pregnancies.
• I laugh at people when they fall down, even my daughter. Like last night the dog was running for a ball we threw and knocked Ellie over, I laughed.
• As the owner of a horse I shovel/scoop a lot if sh!t.
• I don't like getting dirty and am probably one of the cleanest poop scooper, gardeners out there.
• I don't like the feeling of raw meat.
• I could never eat one of my chickens.
• As a former PE teacher I know a lot about sports and the game rules but I'm not really interested in watching any type of sport - except maybe competition cheerleading.
See where I'm linking up!