Thursday, May 7, 2015

Mother's Day Blogger Exchange!

This blogging community is just the best!!  Back in March Elizabeth announced she was hosting a Mother's Day Exchange with Courtney and Jenny.  I was so excited to be a part of another exchange, since the last one I did was with Wifessionals and she is no longer on social media...

I was matched up with Ashley so you can hop over to her blog to see what I got her.  Then Shelly sent me an awesome box!  Here are all my goodies!

I have heard great things about this book and I cannot wait to start diving in and read it!  I just have to finish the infertility books I picked up at the library first.

I have already shared my love for picture frames on here a bunch of times, I was so happy to get another one! 

A notebook is always a good thing - especially when writing down your infertility thoughts/emotions and the pineapples are just so cute.

I am in the middle of a love affair with mason jars so I was super excited to find one in the box with a straw!!! totally speaks my language and I have already used it a time or two...

I also love that Shelly included some goodies for Ellie, because honestly without her I wouldn't be a Mama!  Ellie is all about Disney now since we went to Disneyland back in February (here, here and here) and these stickers are a hit! Not to mention the Mess Free coloring book is right up my OCD clean freak alley (sp?)!!!

Shelly really knocked it out of the park and has helped make me feel so special this year for Mother's Day!

Thank you so much to Elizabeth, Jenny and Courtney for coming up with this great idea! I just love these sorts of things!

♥ Ashley

linking up here

20 comments:

  1. aww love the box. And so true without her you wouldn't be a momma. So thoughtful of Shelly to send her a few things too. I love the pineapple notebook!! I can't get enough of notebooks and I go through those suckers in no time. Happy almost Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... What a cute exchange!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pineapple notebook!!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pineapple notebook is perfect! And the mason jar mug. Your box makes me think of summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl! You racked up! I loved that book so I hope you love it too! I just love these exchanges and thanks again for my awesome gifts! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a thoughtful box she packed you! I love that she put in a picture frame. I know you love those :). I will have to check that book out too!

    Happy almost Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awh so fun!! I think exchanges are so awesome and such a great way to make new friends :) looks like you got a great packaged filled with all sorts of good things!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, so sweet that she included things for your little one! I love box swaps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yayyyy such sweet gifts!! I am loving looking at what everyone received! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet of her to include some stuff for Ellie! And how perfect since she loves Disney. I've been wanting to read that book so you'll have to share if you like it!
    So happy you participated in the swap! You got such great things :)
    Happy early Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like fun! I'm really sorry I missed out on the exchange, as I really enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a pretty sweet gift!! That book is pretty good, I read it a few months ago :) Hope you enjoy it too! Happy (early) Mother's day to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley