Thursday, March 17, 2016

Confessional - St. Patrick's Day edition

Let's get on this little Confessional train that's choo-chooing around the Blogosphere shall we??



Today is my birthday!!! Eeek, and yes it's always on St. Patrick's Day (you wouldn't believe how many times I get that question....)  That being said, I totes had to do some math to figure out how old I am because I forgot... drumroll please.... that number is 32.  Honestly I don't even know how that happened because I remember my 19th birthday like it was yesterday.



Being that my birthday is on St. Patrick's Day I have a pretty nice collection of decor...though I am always on the lookout for something green...it's my love color.  I think I especially love a Kelly Green or an Emerald Green.  Here is what my house looks like this year: and yes I strategically moved things around for the photos....











I LOVE me some Fixer Upper and I am going through the seasons on Netflix...it might be a little dangerous.  But...I am secretly upset with Chip and Joanna because I had dreams of owning acreage and calling my property Magnolia Farm and now if I do it I will be a copy cat.  I envisioned a long driveway with an Allee of Tulip Magnolia trees running the length...I mean I can still do it but will most likely need to come up with a different name...what a bummer!!

My fingers, toes, legs and arms are all crossed that we get the call this weekend that our birth mom is in labor.  She is 38 weeks and I am ready for that baby to be in my arms!!  Someone else is pretty excited about all the baby toys too...



What are you confessing these days??

♥ Ashley




4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Your home looks so cozy and inviting! I'm crossing my fingers for a new babe for you this week :) also, where do you live again? i'm trying to see how far away you are from me... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday! Mine was Tuesday so we share a birthday week! You have lots and lots of cute St. Patty's Day decor. Love! I did more decorating for St. Patrick's Day this year than ever before. Sending you positive vibes on a happy healthy baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your home! It's so cozy and inviting. And yes, come on little baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley