Thursday, January 26, 2017

Things I'm Loving - home edition

New Year, New Vision!!

I'm loving these items right now and hope that by the end of 2017 I have them in my home or a version of them!!


When we had our floors redone last year we used the rug we already had in the living room.  Then we had some accidents about a year ago and we got rid of the rug.  We have been living without an area rug in the living room and I hate it!  I have been on the lookout for something but haven't found quite the right thing.  Then I saw this rug and it is calling my name. The best part is that I am able to go in store and check it out...my fear with these nubby natural rugs is their comfortability and softness...y'all I love this rug.  The fibers are soft, the nubby parts are squishy, and it doesn't have a strong aroma.  I love it so much that I might want to try and get another one for our entry way!!

I love these chairs for our deck, they might get hot in the sun so I'll need to find some cushions. I am hoping to DIY our own wood farmhouse table for our back deck and these chairs would be the perfect compliment.

I feel like I have been working on the girls bathroom for forever.  I got a bee in my bonnet a couple weeks ago to paint it a new grey/neutral color and I just can't get over how much better it looks.  We already replaced the overhead light with this and I have been searching hi and lo for a new vanity light.  My heart almost skipped a beat when I came across this light - it is perfection!  Once I replace the old 1980's light with this one we are going to be thisclose to being done with their bathroom!!! Hooray!

I have recently started throwing around the idea of replacing the chandelier in our dining room.  I am so drawn to the edison bulbs lately and this chandelier totally goes with what I have in mind. I love the combination of the rope and metal but if you don't like the rope then this one is a great alternative...how do you choose?

what are you loving this year?

♥ Ashley


1 comment:

  1. I have been looking for a new vanity light for my bathroom for two months. It's so hard to find JUST THE RIGHT one! Congrats on finding the perfect one for their bathroom :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley