Thursday, October 26, 2017

Thoughts for Thursday - Pumpkin Carving

Growing up we always did pumpkin carving and thankfully it was one of the traditions that Thomas and I continued to do even though we didn't have kids yet.  Now that we have two adorable girls (and hopefully another on the way soon) carving pumpkins is something we look forward to every year!










I don't know what it is about pumpkins but they just speak to my soul and I love them so much.  All shapes and sizes and colors.

This year Ellie was totally into the whole process and just kept begging to carve pumpkins.  Finnley was wiped by the end of the day and so she missed out on the pumpkin carving for favor of bedtime 😉...don't worry the girls are usually up before the crack of dawn so we were able to get some "nighttime" photos of them with their pumpkins.




Ellie chose a spider (and a face on the other side) while I secretly picked out bats for Finnley and Thomas did too!! Great minds think alike and I think that's the secret to our marriage 😂.




It was so much fun and hopefully next year we will be carving 3!! 🙏



♥ Ashley

previous years




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley