Monday, January 8, 2018

The Monthly Bumpdate - weeks 9-12

Y'all I can't even express how awesome it is that I get to post yet again about my pregnancy!! It's an infertility fighters dream I tell ya!!

We are basically out of the First Trimester and have less than 27 weeks to go!  Thankfully I haven't had nausea that bad...I attribute that to my lack of sense of smell 😉 I guess that finally came in handy for something.  I'm rocking some seriously ridiculous grandma hair with mass amounts of grey growout and I'm dreaming of going back to my monthly massages because I've got a knot the size of Texas in my shoulder.  I finally graduated from my RE's office and am seeing a Midwife!  I looked into Centering Pregnancy and was highly considering it until I learned that my Midwife wouldn't be leading my group...so I'll just stick to individual appointments with her.  I also finished up my Progesterone and it's been so nice eliminating 2 of my daily alarms (7:30a/7:30p) and just having to take my thyroid meds daily at 5:00am 😳.

Ellie is constantly asking me to "see the baby" and by that she means to look at my belly.  When she gives it kisses, Finnley has to make sure she gets in on it too...though I'm pretty sure she is clueless as to whats going on there.  Regardless we are all just in disbelief that this is actually happening and incredibly happy and thankful that it is!






Size: a lime or prune
Gender: who knows but this week I'm thinking boy
Symptoms: crazy tired and a lingering headache since December 29th (its been off and on...mostly off the past few days)
Cravings: give me all the pasta!! Spaghetti especially but I won't say no to cheese tortellini...and meat!!
Mood: I'd say I'm pretty moody and can lose my cool rather quickly but then I am also pretty emotional and can cry at just about anything.
Sleep: horrible, I can't seem to get comfortable and keep waking up with knots in my neck and shoulders...also I have to pee at least once a night.
Rings: on and just as loose as usual
Belly: I know that it's going to get way bigger but there is definitely something there and I couldn't love it more.  I've gained at least 8 lbs so far (thanks to all the pasta 😉)  and while I have no problem with my pants getting tighter (h e l l o leggings!!) seeing that number go back up on the scale after working for 18 months to get it down is kind of hard to swallow - but I'll get over that too!
Next Appointment: Jan 31, and I can't wait to hear the heartbeat again!! I met with my Midwife a couple days after Christmas and we weren't able to locate the heartbeat but I know for sure we will at the next appointment.

Until next Month!!

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley