Friday, February 16, 2018

That Friday Post

Happy Weekend Y'all!!  We've had ourselves a busy week over here on the farm.  Finnley hasn't gotten a proper nap since Monday...all other naps have taken place in the car and thankfully she has adapted well!  It's hard to believe that she is going to be TWO in just 2 months!  We're fast approaching my favorite age (minus the potty training - which has already begun) and I am just thrilled to see how she thrives through this stage (hopefully less crying...).



ONE

As usual we celebrated our Valentine's Day on the super low key, I didn't even manage to take any pictures of the girls...oops!  But I'll tell you what, Ellie absolutely loved celebrating Valentine's and kept giving Thomas and myself "valentines" all week long!!



TWO
Now that Valentine's Day has come and gone it's time for us to pack up all the decor and get out my favorite decorations for St. Patrick's Day (which also happens to be my birthday so it's a pretty big deal in our house --- luckily we both have an Irish heritage as well).  My decor tastes have changed over the years but I'm pretty much always obsessed with green so whenever I find something I love...it usually makes it's way home with me. 



THREE

The girls have swimming lessons on Friday's and I love that they are signed up for the same time, Finnley is actually in a Parent/Child class so I have to get in the water with her - it's a great bonding time for us and she is actually doing quite well.  Ellie got moved up into "the big pool" and isn't too big of a fan...but I told her she has to do it anyways and even though she is apprehensive before each class she doesn't want to get out of the pool when it is time to go.



FOUR

It's Presidents Day weekend and I'm sure there are tons of sales going on but we have better plans for the holiday.  The school district Thomas works for takes the whole week off so we take advantage of his holiday and make our annual trip to Disneyland!!  While I can't go on my favorite rides I know that I'll be indulging in all the Dole Whips, Churros, and Mickey Pretzels I can get my hands on!! Disneyland, our home away from home.



FIVE

I've done some online shopping lately and all my purchases are due to arrive within the next week.  I get those daily emails from Zulily but barely ever look at them because #momlife but it was the last day for Disney stuff so I just had to take a peek....I ordered the cutest clothes for the girls, a pair of mickey slip ons for myself, some Easter Basket goodies for the girls, and some fun items for the house, then since I got free shipping I checked out the women's clothes and have some maternity dresses (with pockets) as well as some great green tops headed my way!  I also took advantage of the Old Navy sale and got a couple more pairs of jeans for Thomas and then over to QVC to try out the Elemis face cream that comes so highly recommended.  I cannot wait for everything to come in!!

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley