Thursday, March 8, 2018

Boy or Girl?

I'm completely ecstatic that we at the halfway marker of this pregnancy.  Never in my life did I ever dream of carrying a child for this long (considering 8 weeks was the longest before this) but to have the chance to have multiple ultrasounds to see and hear our sweet little babe has been a complete dream come true to this Infertility Fighter.  Science is simply amazing.


With that being said, now that we're over halfway baked we had the chance to go to our Anatomy Scan the other week to learn among other things the gender of our sweet little miracle.  We learned that my placenta is anterior so it's cushioning little babes movements - which would explain why I haven't really felt anything.

I'm sure many of you are dying to know if we're having a little boy or a little girl, but you're just going to have to wait to find out a little bit longer.  Just so you know, we are over the moon excited with what we are having!

So to help you with your guessing here's some deets:

I had basically zero morning sickness

Chinese Gender says it's a girl

Heart rate has been in the high 140's

I've been craving all the meats and spicy foods



So now that you have all the info let me know your guesses!!

♥ Ashley

3 comments:

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley