Monday, March 5, 2018

The Monthly Bumpdate: weeks 17 - 20

Here we are in the first week of March...I mean how did that even happen?  It's so crazy how quickly time goes by the older you get.  This month we celebrated Valentines Day, decorated for St. Patrick's Day, went to Disneyland and had our Anatomy Scan!!!  To say it's been a full month is an understatement 😉






How far along: 20 weeks!! half way baked

Size of baby: measuring right on schedule, the size of a mango or banana or to throw it back the size of Cher's cell phone from Clueless!!

Weight gain: around 15 pounds

Sleep: it's really hit or miss but I feel like I sleep better more often than I don't so that's been good so far.

Cravings: give me all the spicy and all the meat.  Although I'm not sure I can ever pass up on pasta.

Miss anything: Sandwiches.  Every time I see a picture of a sandwich it looks so good.

Movement: maybe?  I wouldn't say that I've felt anything definitive yet but we learned at our anatomy scan that my placenta is anterior so I probably won't feel anything until closer to 22 weeks.

Gender: YES!!! and we're so excited!!  I can't wait to share it with y'all but would love to know your guesses.

Wedding rings on/off: still on and mostly loose as usual.

Happy or Moody: I would say this month I've been more happy than moody which makes me feel really good about all of it.

Looking forward to: celebrating my birthday this month and putting together our gender reveal post for y'all!!

Next appointment: in about 3 weeks and I'm kinda excited about it as I'm trying out my midwife's centering group, her group is a smaller group but I think it will be really fun to have prenatal visits in a group setting  and learn from all of our questions, concerns and experiences.

previous Bumpdates:
December
January
February

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley