Monday, May 21, 2018

Happy 5th Birthday Ellie!!

I'm in disbelief that my girl is already 5 years old!!  Thanks to Facebook Memories, I feel like we just made the trip over the mountains to be present for her birth and then take her home.  I still remember that day, driving over...both Thomas and I worked that day, then he came and picked me up after school and we started the 5+ hour drive across the state.  I was riddled with one of the worst migraines ever and it was a miserable drive for me.  The morning of her birth was gorgeous and we arrived at the hospital first!  She came out screaming and was the cutest baby we had ever laid eyes on.  When the nurses brought her into our room I couldn't keep it together and the tears just flowed.




Fast Forward to her 5th birthday.  Ellie is vivacious, loud, hilarious, energetic, and loves so freaking hard.  She is a total Dada's girl and prefers him 99% of the time.  She loves frosting and ice cream (both of the vanilla variety), strawberry macarons, the color pink, and Aurora is currently her favorite princess.  She loves to go to the park, jump on the trampoline, and riding the ferry to our favorite Island to go to the beach, but most of all she loves Disneyland.  She is a thrill seeker and a huge lover of flowers (makes my heart swoon).






She is smart and kind, silly and emotional.  She is the perfect combination of everything and we couldn't have asked for a better first child.  She loves babies (especially their heads) and is seriously the best big sister I've ever experienced.  We are so lucky to have her!!!

Happy 5th Birthday Ellie!!

♥ Ashley

Ellie is FOUR
Ellie is THREE
Ellie is TWO
Ellie is ONE
She's here Part ONE, Part TWO!!

2 comments:

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley